American board of Regenerative Medicine
Board Certification review Course
An in-depth module based review of Regenerative Medicine
from the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
Accredited for 13.5 AMA PRA Category I TM CME Credits by ASRM
The ABRM Board Certification Review course is offered as a self-paced course option where participants are provided with all of the course materials and may study at their own time.
The ABRM Board Certification Review Course is designed to educate physicians in a comprehensive, evidence based manner as a global Regenerative Medicine specialist. Course subjects pertain to all subdisciplines of Regenerative Medicine as well as a broad overview of knowledge subjects pertaining to basic and clinical sciences in the field.
The ABRM Board Certification Review Course can also be completed as a Regenerative Medicine Review Course by physicians, scientists and other healthcare professionals who are not participating in the ABRM board certification process.
The Self Paced Course Option is available on an ongoing basis.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
ABRM BC Course
- 1. Minimum of 1 year experience in the practice (physicians) or science (Ph.D.) of Regenerative Medicine.
- 2. Minimum of 10% of practice (physicians) or research (Ph.D.) dedicated to Regenerative Medicine.
- 3. Successful review of Regernerative Medicine Case Log consisting of a minimum of 20 cases from the previous 12 months.
- 4. Successful completion of the ABRM Written Examination.
- Please review all eligibility and certification requirements!
Module 1: History of Regenerative Medicine (1.0 hours)
Module 2: Nomenclature and Definitions in Regenerative Medicine (1.5 hours)
Module 3 Basic Sciences in Regenerative Medicine (3.0 hours)
Module 4: Clinical Sciences (5.0 Hours)
Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Cardiac, Pulmonary, Endocrine, Plastic/Reconstructive Regenerative Medicine